- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy healed my torn rotator cuff muscle in my shoulder so I could avoid surgery. I am so grateful and highly recommend it!
Some examples of the benefits our patients have experienced from HBOT- healing wounds and sports injuries faster, decreased bruising and swelling from cosmetic surgery with speedier healing and less chance of scarring, improving the symptoms of Lyme disease, autism, multiple sclerosis, strokes and Parkinson's Disease, providing relief from the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia.
For a more comprehensive list of hyperbaric uses, CLICK HERE.
$99 for each 60 minute treatment.
To schedule an appointment online at our Englewood, NJ office, CLICK HERE.
Call us for an appointment at: (201) 503-0007.
Accelerate your healing with hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT), an amazing therapy that provides the entire body with greatly increased concentrations of oxygen, which improves circulation and decreases inflammation.
Some of the many conditions which may be successfully treated with hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) in our office are:
- Wounds (surgical or traumatic) heal faster. After cosmetic surgery experience less swelling, less bruising, and quicker healing. Injuries such as strains, sprains, and fractures heal in a fraction of the usual time.
- Some neurological conditions which may improve are: Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, strokes, migraine headaches, Alzheimer’s, RSD, post-concussion traumatic brain injuries, cerebral palsy, and autism spectrum disorders.
- Some inflammatory conditions which respond to HBOT include: rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, fibromyalgia, lupus, colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- Other conditions which may be treated are: infections such as Lyme disease, Candida and fungal infections, diabetes (infections, non-healing wounds and ulcers, neuropathy) and macular degeneration.
To learn more about hyperbaric oxygen therapy click on any of the links below:
If you have any questions about receiving hyperbaric oxygen therapy, its potential benefits to you or the costs involved, please feel free to contact us by telephone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org